Our House Rules
The followings detail the basic House Rules at Kingz Plaza. All we ask is that you follow them, have respect, show consideration for others and consider how your actions will affect Guests that will come after you.
1. The hotel is only authorised to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID card or passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the relevant hotel employee immediately upon arrival.
2. A deposit of 50% will be required to confirm a booking. Should there be a cancellation, deposits are non refundable.
3. The outstanding amount is payable directly to the hotel upon arrival.
4. Please look after your keys. A charge will be levied accordingly should you lose the keys or take them home. Keys may be left with us if you do not wish to take them with you on trips while you are our guest.
5. Please keep the windows closed if you are using the air conditioners and turn them off when leaving the room.
6. Laundry can be done by arrangement. Place your laundry on your bed 09h00 for same-day service (weather permitting) and inform reception.
7. Check out time is 12h00. Please inform us if a late departure is required. Any late check out will incur an additional day’s charge. Storage of baggage for the day, if required, can be done with pleasure.
8. Kingz Plaza is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Valuables, including cash, could be declared at the front desk for safe keeping.
9. Items forgotten by guests at Kingz Plaza are shipped after a written request by the owner and payment of the regular shipping fee and the handling cost of Kingz Plaza. Items left at Kingz Plaza for 3 months without claims and proper arrangement for shipping will be disposed of as we see fit.
Please complete a guest comment form in your room or at reception. If you have enjoyed your stay with us please tell your friends - if you did not please tell us!